Interested in the AFNBP topics but missed the conference due to other commitments?
We hear you! We have prepared an insightful package focusing on African nuclear market. You can get the latest African nuclear updates without all the hassles to travel to Africa!
Industry Report Snippet:
- There is a need for energy in Africa as in 2017, 65% of electricity was generated from the burning of fossil fuels
- In the FY19 the U.S Congress appropriated about $1.46 Billion for the Office of Nuclear Energy to support advanced nuclear reactors
- In Africa, there are 10 research reactors in 8 countries
- Each 1GW of nuclear capacity creates about 200,000 job-years of employment
- Currently, Rosatom have 9 Icebreakers as well as a floating nuclear power plant which will be connected to the grid at the end of this year
AFNBP Post-Conference Package
- AFNBP Presentation Decks
- 50-Page African Nuclear Industry Report
- AFNBP Post Conference Report
Realizing Kenya’s Vision 2030: Fast-tracking development of nuclear power to enhance production of affordable and reliable electricity.
Speaker: Eng. Collins Juma, MBS, Chief Executive Officer, Nuclear Power and Energy Agency (Kenya).
Advancing nuclear energy in Africa
Speaker: Prof. Benjamin Nyarko, Commissioner and Coordinator of the Thematic Working Group on Scientific Nuclear Applications, African Commission on Nuclear Energy (AFCONE)
Getting Africa ready for Nuclear Energy
Speaker: Shaukat Abdulrazak, Director, Africa, International Atomic Energy Agency
Development of a long-term human resources strategy for a nuclear power programme
Speaker: Dr Yau Idris, Acting Director General, Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority
Simply Fill Up the Registration Form Below to Get Your AFNBP Post-Conference Package.